A host of reasons attributes to the growing popularity of bulk SMS. Bulk SMS is an innovative way of marketing business no matter what industry you deal in. Yet, in general, like everything has its pros and cons, bulk SMS are no exception to this. Therefore, let us look at the advantages and disadvantages of bulk SMS for business below.
Bulk SMS Advantages:
- Faster Turnaround time: When it comes to the turnaround time of SMS to reach its target users, it is relatively faster than a cell phone.
- Faster reach than an email: An SMS, in general, reaches the messaging inbox of a target recipient faster than email no matter whether he/she read it or not. As far as Email messages are concerned, your promotion is likely to finish up in the spam folder.
- Reach surely no matter what the location, time, or phone status is: SMS reaches its users irrespective of the location and time. Even while their phone is out of coverage area or is in inactive mode, the message reaches its target users the moment the device is switched on.
- Better personalization: Bulk SMS service helps you touch base with your customers in a more personalized style.
- Faster and quicker visibility: People, in general, carry their mobile devices with them at every place they go to. This means the scope of visibility is improved and faster over TV or another marketing medium.
Bulk SMS Disadvantages:
- Abridged SMS: While sending bulk SMS- it is essential that the message content is abridged because there is not much space allotted to put your message across.
- Negative response: People, in general, give a disapproving reply to unwanted texts. That is why it is a good idea to get their permission to send them texts and that your Bulk SMS marketing adheres to the privacy and data protection rules.
- Ensure that you do not send spam SMS: People are extremely concerned these days while giving a response to SMS messages in the wake of an increase in spam messages. Under the E-commerce regulations, it is critically necessary to ensure whom the message is from and commercial communications must be evidently identifiable as such.
- Ensuring SMS readability is not possible – It cannot be ascertained whether the SMS you have sent has been read by your target customers or not.
Irrespective of the aforesaid few disadvantages of SMS marketing, the advantages prevail over disadvantages. This makes SMS marketing a cardinal constituent of online marketing because this form of marketing is dependable and easy to use.
To learn how bulk SMS marketing services can turn around the overall performance of your business, we recommend you to visit and explore our dedicated and leading website dealing in bulk SMS services and it is https://www.yourbulksms.com/